Pet Inspired. Employee Owned.
Make food that makes pets happy.
When we founded Freshpet, it was an opportunity to build something new. An innovative place to create the most real, fresh food for pets. A way to let employees own part of the company where they work. And a setting where each day is another chance to be inspired and do what’s best for Pets, People, and Planet. Are you ready to start fresh?
Standardized Reporting (Internal / Syndicated / Customer) Sources:
• Sales reporting (historical / daily shipments, open orders, etc.) as the company transitions to a new ERP system, and additional functionality develops
• Monthly refresh and publication of Nielsen suite
• Ad-hoc information requests from Sales team
• Forecast tracking (actual vs. projected), new items, etc.
• Utilize customer portals available to us (Whole Foods, Albertsons, Meijer, Kroger, UNFI) to identify item distribution opportunities in specific stores, and to also track store velocity based on chiller size
New Item Set-Up:
Coordinate information provided by Marketing to update and maintain resources utilized by Sales, Retail and Broker teams. Provide item images, specifications, UPC codes to:
• 1WorldSync (for publication to customers)
• Syndigo (Imaging and eCommerce content)
• GS1 (Canada New Item Set-up)
• Nielsen (item coding which ensures items are visible in Nielsen as soon as they scan)
• EYC and Dunnhumby (allows product grouping for future reporting)
Maintain Sales and Customer Reference Systems:
Responsible for posting relevant new information (and deleting old content) from shared resources, such as Acosta SharePoint, Freshpet’s internal shared drive and customer portals.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the CPG industry, pet experience ideal • Understanding of IRI/Nielsen data with ability to utilize available data designed to achieve goals • Must be have advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint • Ability to learn internal and external Sales systems • Proactive, able to identify opportunity projects and work independently but in alignment with business priorities • Self-motivated and detail oriented with skills to operate in fast paced environment and maintain focus on company goals • Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all cross-functional teams for internal/external customers • Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and capacity to multitask efficiently • Ability to work in a team and adapt to dynamic work environment • Ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization • Responds well to changing project priorities • Independently carry out assignments, gather and review data, and communicate results
• Bachelor’s Degree • 3-5 years minimum CPG experience, Pet Category experience ideal • Sales, Sales Support, Category Development background preferred • Desire to develop and progress on a Sales or Category Development career path
We are Freshpet, a team of pet parents, pet lovers, and other folks dedicated to doing what’s best for Pets, People, and Planet. Our home office is in Secaucus, NJ. Our kitchen locations are in Bethlehem, PA and Ennis, TX. And our heart is in our work: Preparing the finest food for dogs and cats using only fresh, natural ingredients. We are growing in popularity, impact, and size by doing things the right way. The Freshpet way.
Freshpet embraces diversity and is an EOE/M/F/Disabilities/A/Veterans employer.