Pet Inspired. Employee Owned.
Make food that makes pets happy.
When we founded Freshpet, it was an opportunity to build something new. An innovative place to create the most real, fresh food for pets. A way to let employees own part of the company where they work. And a setting where each day is another chance to be inspired and do what’s best for Pets, People, and Planet. Are you ready to start fresh?
The Help Desk Analyst role would respond to inquiries and requests for assistance across our devices, systems, and general infrastructure. The role would analyze and troubleshoot issues, resolving them with a customer focus to support our business goals. We are looking for someone who is extremely reliable with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills as well as comfortable working in both an IT and manufacturing environment.
• Working with Help Desk Lead, act as Queue Manager to assign tickets while supporting a growing user base.
• Act on all PA help desk and operations related issues in person and remotely, providing support and advice to end users.
• Setup, configure and deploy laptops for newly onboarded users.
• Conform to policies, controls, & procedures across help desk function
• May have IT specialty like networking, compute, operating systems, cloud, etc.
• Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
• Position requires being part of a rotating call schedule to support our 24X7 operations
• Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred • Must have superior customer service skills and strong verbal / written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both novice computer users and experienced professionals with a professional demeanor • Ability to prioritize and escalate issues as needed to ensure exceptional customer service. • Experience with hardware replacement such as hard drives, memory, keyboards on laptops and desktops • Working experience with replacing and/or upgrading an end user from one system to another • Network experience supporting and maintaining LAN/WAN and wireless networks • Experience with troubleshooting and maintaining routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/ prevention, wireless, and other network devices • O365, D365 experience, Juniper or Cisco equipment a benefit but not a must
• Bachelor's Degree and/or related certification preferred
• PTO • 10 company paid holidays. • Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits • Company paid Basic/Accidental Life insurance • Company paid Short/Long term disability • Option for Employee paid Basic/Accidental Life insurance • Option for Employee paid Short/Long term disability • 401K – with up to 4% company match • Flexible Spending account • Restricted Stock Units • Tuition Reimbursement
We are Freshpet, a team of pet parents, pet lovers, and other folks dedicated to doing what’s best for Pets, People, and Planet. Our home office is in Secaucus, NJ. Our kitchen locations are in Bethlehem, PA and Ennis, TX. And our heart is in our work: Preparing the finest food for dogs and cats using only fresh, natural ingredients. We are growing in popularity, impact, and size by doing things the right way. The Freshpet way.
Freshpet embraces diversity and is an EOE/M/F/Disabilities/A/Veterans employer.